All orders are dispatched in our beautiful signature gift box, complete with a handcrafted gold wax seal.
Rates & Times
Standard delivery is complimentary on all orders over £200.
|UK Standard||£5||2-5working days|
|UK Express||£8||Next Day|
|Europe Standard||£10||2-4 working days|
|Europe Express||£20||1-3 working days|
|US & Canada Standard||£10||6-7 working days|
|US & Canada Express||£25||1-3 working days|
|Rest of World Standard||£15||6-7 working days|
|Rest of World Express||£35||3-4 working days|
Please ensure your order is placed by 12pm GMT for International Express Delivery and 3pm GMT for UK Express Delivery
Taxes & Import Duty
All prices on the site for orders within Europe include UK VAT at the current rate of 20%. Overseas customers may incur further taxes and import duties, which will vary dependent on location, and are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you will be delighted with your Harlow & Fox lingerie, but we understand there may be times when you will need to return or exchange your items. If you are unsure which size you would like to exchange for, our sizing guide may help, or if you would prefer to contact us we would be happy to advise you.
For all returns and exchanges, please fill out the returns form enclosed with your order and send it back with your goods within 14 days for UK orders, and 21 days for international.
All items must be returned unworn and unwashed, in their original condition and packaging, with all tags and labels attached. Please take care when trying garments on, and always try on briefs over your own for hygiene reasons.
Please allow up to 14 days after we have received your returned goods for inspection.
All Harlow & Fox lingerie is handwash only. Please see our guide to caring for your lingerie for more information. We are unable to offer refunds for garments damaged by not following these instructions.
Harlow & Fox cannot be responsible for goods lost in transit. Please ensure all returns are either sent via a trackable service, or proof of posting is obtained.
For exchanges, we will pay for the cost of delivering the new items to you, however you will be responsible for the return postage. With the exception of mutually agreed faulty goods, we are unable to offer refunds for postage costs.
In addition to the above, we are unable to refund customs or import charges for overseas customers. Please mark your package as "Returned Goods" to avoid any customs delays.
We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our garments, however if you believe you have received a faulty garment please contact us before returning.
All Harlow & Fox lingerie is handwash only, and should only be washed with a detergent stated as suitable for silks, that is free from the enzymes and optical brighteners found in standard laundry products.
Please follow our guide below to ensure your garments stay looking their best for years to come.
1. Run a basin of cool water, adding one capful of our specially developed silk washing liquid, or the correct dosage of your preferred specialist silk detergent. Do not use hair shampoo or conditioner, as the the lipid replenishing contents will dull the shine of silk, and never use detergents containing bleach, enzymes or optical brighteners.
2. Add your lingerie to the basin and immerse for approximately ten minutes, then gently wash. Please keep dark and light colours separate, as dark shades may bleed slightly when they are new.
3. Rinse thoroughly, and gently squeeze out any excess water. Do not wring or twist, as this can damage the fibres and cause white lines to appear in the silk.
4. Carefully roll the damp garments in clean towels to dry them further, starting with the lightest colour and working up to the darkest. It is a good idea to use an old towel if you are washing darker coloured items, to avoid the any bleeding.
5. Leave your lingerie to air dry, keeping flat if possible. Always keep away from radiators and direct sunlight, and never, ever use a tumble dryer!
If ironing, always use the cool setting, and try to iron garments whilst they are still damp if possible, to restore shine.
Alternatively, items can be hung in the bathroom whilst you shower to allow the humidity to ease any creases out. It's always nice to avoid ironing!
Don't spot clean, as this can cause water marks. Always wash the whole garment.
If you discover a mark on your lingerie that is not coming out with usual washing, our detergent can be applied directly on the silk, left for ten minutes without rubbing, then washed as normal.
Never spray perfume directly onto your lingerie or nightgowns (or indeed any silk garments) as the alcohol can cause damage to the silk.
Our lightly padded bras are best stored folded in half, with one cup inside the other, to help them keep their shape, and to keep your lingerie drawers neat and tidy.
When travelling, lingerie and other delicates are best kept in a separate bag inside your suitcase, with hook and eye fastenings done up, to avoid catching on other items.
As silk is a natural fibre, it is normal to have some slight loss of dye when washing, so don’t be alarmed if a little colour comes out in the water. Do be careful not to hang dark and light colours near each other when drying, and never leave them soaking together.